Sender:'Sacha Griffin' sachagriffin@...
Date/Time:2015-Jan-29 19:16:51
Subject:RE: Updating the member map

PanoTools NG: RE: Updating the member map 'Sacha Griffin' sachagriffin@... 2015-Jan-29 19:16:51
The api used for this map is apparently broken and no longer working.

I?ll replace this map with something working within a week and update you.  Possibly sooner.

Best Regards,

Sacha Griffin

Southern Digital Solutions LLC  - Atlanta, Georgia

http://www.seeit360.com <http://www.seeit360.com/>

http://twitter.com/SeeIt360

http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360

IM: #removed#