Sender:Bruno Postle bruno@...
Date/Time:2016-Jul-09 09:22:47
Subject:Re: Hugin on Ubuntu 15.1

PanoTools NG: Re: Hugin on Ubuntu 15.1 Bruno Postle bruno@... 2016-Jul-09 09:22:47
It is difficult to say what the problem is from your description.

Uninstalling and reinstalling is unlikely to make any difference, the easiest way to reset Hugin is to delete the '.hugin' configuration file in your home folder (note that filenames starting with '.' are usually hidden by default in file managers).

--
Bruno

On 30 April 2016 01:53:15 BST, josephhoytsnyder wrote:
>Dear Friends,
>I am new to this group.  Joined a while ago to ask this question but
>never got around to it.  I have a new laptop that is running Ubuntu
>15.1 and the version of Hugin that it wants me to download .... but it
>won't automatically join my panoramic shots, like my older version
>would.  I have a desktop running on Ubuntu 12 with an older version of
>Hugin and I can take the shots that the laptop Hugin refuses to align
>to it where they are aligned beautifully.  Can anyone tell me what is
>going on and what I might do to fix it?  I have tried deleting and
>reloading Hugin a couple of time.
> Yours hopefully,
> Joe
>ps I am an amateur photographer, not a techie, so please lead me very
>carefully through any terminal work I might have to do.

Posted by: Bruno Postle <#removed#>