Sender:Serge Maandag
Date/Time:2003-Jan-19 15:37:53
Subject:RE: [proj-imim] smooth pan movement and move cursor on WinXP

proj-imim: RE: [proj-imim] smooth pan movement and move cursor on WinXP Serge Maandag 2003-Jan-19 15:37:53
Fernando,

I see sum hickups when the applet is auto rotating.

press i when looking at the applet and look at the status bar of your browser.
It says ptviewer 2.1, which is a bit old. Have you tried a newer version yet?

Serge.