Sender:Simon Maguire
Date/Time:2005-Mar-25 08:21:27
Subject:Re: cheapest au fisheye hardware

PanoTools: Re: cheapest au fisheye hardware Simon Maguire 2005-Mar-25 08:21:27
Tom,
How cheap is cheap, you can pick up older s/h Nikon Coolpixes for around AU$200-500. They then need a Nikon Fisheye adaptor lens to give a full circular hemisphere. Digital SLR cheapest Canon Rebel or Nikon D70 plus peleng fisheye for under $2000.
Hope this helps,
Simon (in Melbourne)