Sender:Fabio Bustamante
Date/Time:2005-Jul-25 14:52:52
Subject:Re: Re: PanoCube Plus update v.0.053

PanoTools: Re: Re: PanoCube Plus update v.0.053 Fabio Bustamante 2005-Jul-25 14:52:52
I'm trying to make the Panocube Plus update request and I'm getting this
error message:

"Server Error
This server has encountered an internal error which prevents it from
fulfilling your request. The most likely cause is a misconfiguration. Please
ask the administrator to look for messages in the server's error log."

Fabio