Sender:Oliver Mann
Date/Time:2005-Jul-27 22:28:23
Subject:Re: Re: PT vs Realviz?

PanoTools: Re: Re: PT vs Realviz? Oliver Mann 2005-Jul-27 22:28:23
Roger

maybe it´s time to give XPoints a try. I can´t hold against your
arguments, because I have no experience with this tool, and your
Stitcher problems are well known to me. Seems that I´ve missed
something.
Nevertheless I´m also curious for the next Stitcher version that
comes out later this year. I like the way of masking in and out parts
of the images. Doing this with a 60 images PTMac project would
require a 60 layers Photoshop file with layer masks...

Oliver