Sender:All @ doorzien.nl
Date/Time:2005-Aug-27 14:19:55
Subject:RE: globalmediapro.com

PanoTools: RE: globalmediapro.com All @ doorzien.nl 2005-Aug-27 14:19:55
Adam, the prices look great indeed, but when adding shipping, import tax and
VAT on a real life example I used, I'm less impressed:

Example:

SIGMA 8MM which I bought in a store (not even Internet) was Euro 575
(Netherlands).

On globalmediapro.com:

SIGMA 8MM = Euro 396 (I first thought wow!), but then adding shipping Euro
35, import tax Euro 27 and vat Euro 87 = total 544.

For 30 euro's I rather go (personal) to the local shop where they know my
name.

But then again I don't know the prices in Poland.

Also some of these Internet stores buy products without warranty from the
manufacturer.

In small print it also says: Globalmediapro is not an authorised dealer of
JVC, Panasonic, Sony nor many other manufacturers whose products are
presented on the website.

I'm not saying this store is no good, I'm just saying be careful.

Regards, Johan.

  _____