Sender:Milko Amorth
Date/Time:2005-Dec-14 08:30:59
Subject:Re: Unusual remappings

PanoTools: Re: Unusual remappings Milko Amorth 2005-Dec-14 08:30:59
Hi Bernhard,

> I don't have the slightest idea, how difficult such formulas would be to
> implement,
Same here, but I guess it would go to the core of PTSticher, and that one
would have to be released or rewritten. Until then....

  but i'd really love to see how the resulting images would look
> like

....I use Flexify from Flaming Pear to do most of the projection you would
want to see....
Even a 64gores one! (World Soccer Games are coming up!) Its a lot of
cutting and assembling, but makes a great lamp shade. My paper one got
squished when I accidentally sat on it. I guess it is time to make that
inflateable leather ball. But who is going to print that one? :-)))
My Epson Laser does not like that feed fed. :-(

Cheers, Milko

http://us.click.yahoo.com/WpTY2A/izNLAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM