Sender:Willy Kaemena
Date/Time:2006-Apr-02 17:57:46
Subject:Re: Re: New Panos from Syria

PanoTools: Re: Re: New Panos from Syria Willy Kaemena 2006-Apr-02 17:57:46
Thanks  for liking my Syria Panos

as I told already D70 with 8mmNikkor ( manual)  Yes you have to put the cam on Manual  then choose your appropriate shutter and aperture making some test shots and checking for avoiding highlights on the LCD screen. The  rest can be easily controlled in the RAW "developing" process.

I put already some more panos on my Syria  Site

<http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FSPanos/Menu352.html>  and more still to come lateer today.

Willy