Sender:Carl von Einem
Date/Time:2006-Jun-08 00:35:36
Subject:Re: Midnight panorama

PanoTools: Re: Midnight panorama Carl von Einem 2006-Jun-08 00:35:36
Keith,

that is very cool. Thanks for 1) disrupting the political discussions
(which are neccessary as I think) and 2) entertaining us.

You might want to bring a flashlight next time and "draw" a little bit
in the foreground. The telescope shows how interesting some details are.
  Just be careful not to make everything to bright: some structure in
the trees, just a little idea of grass...

I'm interested to see more experiments from lurkers, newbies,
everyone... and I am interested to join political discussions on that
other list - we need both!

Carl

ps.
Sorry for answering on top of a message. I could also read... umm write
between the lines! :-)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM

<*> PanoTools List Reader @ GMane:
    http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.graphics.panotools