Sender:Carl von Einem
Date/Time:2006-Jun-28 01:13:36
Subject:Maybe copyright issues? (Was: Re: Wiki Backup)

PanoTools: Maybe copyright issues? (Was: Re: Wiki Backup) Carl von Einem 2006-Jun-28 01:13:36
Hi Roger,

I only know of one other group that is open for those interested in the
political aspects of this list's future: the panotools-list yahoo group.

BTW I have a bad feeling about the copyrights for the cartoon posted on
http://panotools.info/
I may be terribly wrong with my assumptions but there is no credit and
the original drawing seems to be altered.

Besides that the message is not appropriate. It's a provocation.

I think we as a group of creative people have to be very careful about
using other people's work without proper credit.

Do kekus.com and 360precision.com pay for those banners shown on
panotools.info? In these days I think this is bad advertisement... (I
like the products but have my concerns with the site)

Carl

ps.
sorry for cross-posting. The thread belongs to panotools YG but fits
better on the other list. Please respond on #removed#
It's easy to join for those interested.

Posted by: "Roger Howard"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM