Sender:Sacha Griffin
Date/Time:2006-Jul-10 00:05:26
Subject:Re: Re: Recovering after AutoPano doesn't find points

PanoTools: Re: Re: Recovering after AutoPano doesn't find points Sacha Griffin 2006-Jul-10 00:05:26
Besides, saving your primary step before optimizing, I don't know
either...  It would be nice to have a master image ypr reset button.
For mosaics, this is common and either is not apparent to me or should
be included in the next version of ptgui. ;)

Sacha