Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2006-Jul-19 19:39:42
Subject:Re: Why do you stay?

PanoTools: Re: Why do you stay? Landis 2006-Jul-19 19:39:42
>I don't understand why the members that want to close the list just
>don't unsubscribe.

It's a major fatality accident on the highway of life.  Traffic gets
backed up, you sit for hours just waiting to squeeze by the wrecked
cars and ambulances and other emergency vehicles.  As you get closer
you can see the truck marked 'Coroner' on the back and the gurney
with the body bag zipped all the way up.  You know you shouldn't
look, but you do anyway.  It's too exciting not to watch it.

I've got plenty of other things to do with my time, but I keep
finding myself drawn back to this list and the PTML list to see what
crazy stuff is going on now.

John, I know you're not really listening, even if you do read this.
But I've watched this develop for quite a while now, years even.  You
can blame all the others if you want, and there are certainly some
other characters with their own issues.  But this was all you.  I
watched plenty of VERY reasonable people try to calm things down and
help out both sides.  And you burned them.

I'm not looking to start a dialog on this.  It's too late.  I just
want to make sure that you know why you still have a count of however
many members, but no real traffic here anymore.

Thanks for the transition from fh-furtwangen.de and thanks for the
entertainment at the end.

Good luck,

-Landis

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM