Sender:Jeremy Garrard
Date/Time:2006-Jul-20 15:53:08
Subject:RE: Bracketing

PanoTools NG: RE: Bracketing Jeremy Garrard 2006-Jul-20 15:53:08

> I shoot almost all of my brackets at 2 stops, you can always
> make a in between exposure using raw.
>
> Cheers
> Robert C. Fisher
> QTVR Photography/Cinematography
> www.rcfisher.com

Well I do a lot of indoor work so I get the classic dark interior /
bright windows problem. 4 stops is not normally enough to cover this
range.

Also I plan to move to 16 bit workflow, so it would be pointless to
extract extra exposures from raw.

Cheers,
Jeremy

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/gWFolB/TM

<*> Wiki: http://wiki.panoramatools.org/

<*> Gmane (news) nntp://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.graphics.panotools.ng

<*> Gmane  (web) http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.graphics.panotools.ng