Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2007-Feb-08 09:32:43
Subject:Re: 520 bit?

PanoTools NG: Re: 520 bit? Hans Nyberg 2007-Feb-08 09:32:43
This is OmniWeb
http://www.omnigroup.com/applications/omniweb/

Have never tried it, but they say it should be good.
I only had 98 visitors in all January (out of 600.000)
They came from  from all the world.

However I can not find an explanation for the 520 bit.

Hans