Sender:Trapper
Date/Time:2000-Dec-18 14:33:54
Subject:Re: PTools & Photoshop problem

proj-imim: Re: PTools & Photoshop problem Trapper 2000-Dec-18 14:33:54
Having found that I had an old version of  'pano12.dll' in PSP (which was working) I played around with the files, downloaded PTools again, reinstalled Photoshop and tried another PC running Win95.
The end result is that I now can't get PTools working on either machine (even the previously working pano12.dll now doesn't work with PSP.
So now I am really in trouble, but I just can't see why it's not working (same problem as below, Image Conversion window opens then hangs application).
Help!
Trapper