Sender:Roger Berry
Date/Time:2007-Jul-31 05:36:51
Subject:Re: My Pano Head

PanoTools NG: Re: My Pano Head Roger Berry 2007-Jul-31 05:36:51
Here's a look up and down. With the Sigma 8mm lens resting on the
knob it will be pointing down slightly where you will be able to see
my fingers holding the monopod or pole.
http://CamelPhotos.com/pic/panohead6.jpg

For handheld shots there is a bubble level built in the head so that
you can have the camera below head level, use the string for height
and centering as you move around it.

There are 2 holes in the side bar, 1 is for a Sigma 8mm lens, the
other is for a Canon 10-22mm lens. On this head I still need to add
one more hole for my new Canon 5D, Nikon 10.5mm lens.

I believe the nadir point for the Nikon 10.5mm lens is 4mm behind the
gold ring?

Roger Berry
http://CamelPhotos.com

--- In #removed#, "Sacha Griffin"