Sender:Flemming V. Larsen
Date/Time:2007-Nov-29 15:40:07
Subject:Re: Re: hobbies?

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: hobbies? Flemming V. Larsen 2007-Nov-29 15:40:07
Well, I know some people using all there working hours doing panos for the
real estate business, but most of them I wouldn't call proffesionals!

I would say that a true professional is the one who gets paid enough not
only for doing the jobs but also to have some time left for investigation,
knowing the tools and learning new tricks (and still have some time for
familylife etc.). I'm not quite there myself. I get paid allright for my
panoworks, but need more customers especially during the winter time (Most
of my hotel and conference center customers wants to have the photos taken
while there are leaves on the trees - and that's  late april - october here
in Denmark) . So for now I have to earn my living as a teacher some of the
year.

- Flemming