Sender:Joergen Geerds
Date/Time:2007-Dec-31 20:28:45
Subject:RE: FW: calibrating a lens/teleconverter combo using PTGui

PanoTools NG: RE: FW: calibrating a lens/teleconverter combo using PTGui Joergen Geerds 2007-Dec-31 20:28:45
i'm not sure if i follow completely, but i think you
are mixing regular control points with line control
points.
regular control points are in image pairs, image A is
left, image B is right, and you sent control points on
elements that are the same on each side.

line control points are to be set in the same image,
image A is left and image A is right, and then you
click on the beginning of a line in one side, and on
the end of a line of the other. usually vertical lines
are just fine, horizontals are rarely used.

i hope i understood your problem right, and then this
should solve your issue.

happy new year

joergen

<http://erik-krause.de/index.htm?./verzeichnung/distort_en.htm>
> krause.de/index.htm?./verzeichnung/distort_en.htm).
> >
> > If I need to just do a lot more studying before
> bugging you for help -
> > let me know. Regardles, I really appreciate your
> assistance. I'm about
> > to log off for the w/e.
> >
> > Happy New Year!
> >
> > Yoram
> >
> > Jim
> >
> > Yoram Bernet wrote:
> > > Erik and Jim Watters, thanks to you both.
> > >

> > > I'm still stuck. I am following the tutorial
> that Erik pointed me
> > towards.
> > > I've downloaded the latest pano12.dll that Jim
> pointed me towards
> > and yet I
> > > seem to have a substantially different version
> of the Gui than the
> > one in

=== message truncated ===

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs