Sender:Glenn Barry
Date/Time:2001-Oct-02 04:54:41
Subject:Re: Nikon Coolpix and Fisheye Adaptor FOV>160

proj-imim: Re: Nikon Coolpix and Fisheye Adaptor FOV>160 Glenn Barry 2001-Oct-02 04:54:41
Hi Miro,

subsitute the pano12.dll file from 2.5a for the one you are currently
using, it doesn't contain the limtation. If you can't get a copy let me
know and I will mail it to you

Glenn

--
Infinity and Beyond!!