Sender:John Houghton
Date/Time:2008-Feb-27 08:53:08
Subject:Re: turning a panorama upside down

PanoTools NG: Re: turning a panorama upside down John Houghton 2008-Feb-27 08:53:08
--- In #removed#, "huckrorick" <huckrorick@...> wrote:

> I have a panorama generated with PTGui that looks pretty good except
> that the sky is at the bottom and the ground is at the top.  Is there
> a way to rotate it or flip it the other side down?

You can use the rotate buttons on the right of the Project Assistant
tab, or you can use the Numerical Transform feature ("123" buton) to
apply roll of 180 degrees.  Of course, you can rotate a stitched
equirectangular image by 180 degrees in any image editor, e.g.
Photoshop.

> Also, is there a way to rotate individual images, for example when I
> am looking at them in the Control Points tab?

Use the Rotate controls beneath the left image in the Control Points
tab.  This rotation does not affect the output image in any way.

John

<*> Nabble (Web) http://www.nabble.com/PanoToolsNG-f15658.html