Sender:Andras L. Frenyo
Date/Time:2001-Oct-03 18:10:13
Subject:Re: Source Files

proj-imim: Re: Source Files Andras L. Frenyo 2001-Oct-03 18:10:13
this has been posted to the list some time ago
perhaps it answers your question?

> Nico Ueckermann schrieb:
> >
> > ... dlltool: Can't open def file: pano12.def...
> > Perhaps someone could give me a small hint.
> >

> I accidentally ommited the file pano12.def in the
> sources package, which defines the exported
> symbols for the dll. I will soon update the
> sources after PTEditor is debugged and include
> this file.
>
> Regards
>
> Helmut Dersch

=============================
you wrote:
I have posted a few messages on the list about source files but have yet to
get any kind of response.

Is the 2.5a/b source files only for re-compiling PANO12.DLL? Has the source
to the "helper" code (PTStitcher, etc.) been released?

I haven't been able to get a response from Helmut as to what is and what
isn't included in the source distribution.

John Spikowski
Virtual 360 Video