Sender:John Blommers
Date/Time:2001-Apr-01 07:13:21
Subject:Re: help... please

proj-imim: Re: help... please John Blommers 2001-Apr-01 07:13:21
Robert,

There is nothing at all the matter with your script, at least that is not
what's causing your error messages. My system exhibited the selfsame
errors. It turns out the system administrator placed a copy of
version PanoTools2.5a1 of pano12.lib in his system folder, and then
proceeded to use
version PanoTools2.0b3 of the applications. ***Raspberry***
Switching to the PanoTools2.5a1 application resulted in smooth normal
operation.

Perhaps your system administrator has made a similar error?

- John Blommers, the offending system administrator :-)