Sender:gliksman
Date/Time:2001-Apr-03 18:59:04
Subject:Mac Os 9.1 and PT 2.5a1

proj-imim: Mac Os 9.1 and PT 2.5a1 gliksman 2001-Apr-03 18:59:04
I did another try today and it works now ( i didn't change anything,
sorry Ö)
Optimiser works, stitcher also. Ö

Only thing is in the picker, if you ask to optimise, with a script done
from new, before having put all points on all images, it will not work
unless you put manually the sizes of all images in the script.

The script also writes "-buf" for image type witch not used as i
understood.

Regards
Denis

gliksman a *crit :