Sender:Milko K. Amorth
Date/Time:2008-Aug-30 12:58:27
Subject:Re: Re: Nadir/Zenith patching workflow

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: Nadir/Zenith patching workflow Milko K. Amorth 2008-Aug-30 12:58:27
Hans,

> I really do not get it.

I get that.
What you are saying is "expert" opinion to a novice. This is not
intutive. You and I know that PTadjust is not easy to use.
If you want to extract a section on or off the horizon in a sphere you
need to now your cooordinates before hand. That is a fact.
Dont even think to compare your knowledge to what is "expected" to be
delivered by todays tools and marketing. We are old good stock!

Cool off and enjoy your arsenal.

Cheers, Milko

--
Milko K.Amorth