Sender:Ken Warner
Date/Time:2008-Nov-25 13:32:44
Subject:Re: 3 rows -- 8 images each -- what's the easy way?

PanoTools NG: Re: 3 rows -- 8 images each -- what's the easy way? Ken Warner 2008-Nov-25 13:32:44
That's pretty good!  I know what you mean about carrying
extra ounces in the pack.  I walk around up here in Mammoth.
Everything is uphill both ways :-)  Thanks for the tip
about that GIMP plugin.  No way I can afford Photoshop...