Sender:Ronald
Date/Time:2008-Nov-27 00:49:17
Subject:Re: Examples of Pano websites that are navigatable by street address?

PanoTools NG: Re: Examples of Pano websites that are navigatable by street address? Ronald 2008-Nov-27 00:49:17
Hello Peter,
try you might try the map site of Buenos Aires at
http://mapa.buenosaires.gov.ar/sig/index.phtml
<http://mapa.buenosaires.gov.ar/sig/index.phtml>
Fill out an address in the 'buscador general' text box. For example
parana 1231, and click 'buscar'.
The location will show on the map, double click it to zoom in a bit .
Zoomed in you will notice that the map is divided into small
rectangles, so called 'parcelas', don't know the word in English, but
it's the ground that belongs to the property on that address.
Now if you click the tab 'datos de parcelas' on top of the map, and
without closing that tab click on any of the rectangles you see, a
photo and some data of the property will show up. Just stills, no
pano's yet.

Grts
Ronald

--- In #removed#, "Peter Sale" <yahoo_groups@...>
wrote:

> I would very much like to view sites featuring panoramas and/or still
photos of homes, businesses,
> landmarks, etc. (in a particular neighborhood) that are navigatable by
drop downs with street
> addresses, simply keying in a street address, or by clicking on
hotspots on a map (Google map:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=245+linnie+canal+90291&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF-8&t=\
h&z=17&g=245+linnie+canal+90