Sender:Jim Watters
Date/Time:2009-Jun-29 19:17:39
Subject:Re: PS plugin problem

PanoTools NG: Re: PS plugin problem Jim Watters 2009-Jun-29 19:17:39
Pano12 using the current folder to store settings.  Which is the
photoshop folder.  This is a bad things.  And Vista tries to stop this
from happening.

One way to get around this is to run Photoshop as administrator.  Right
click on Photoshop and choose 'Run as Administrator'.  This will allow
the application to continue to write in the application folder.

I have been working on a replacement to the current plugins for almost 2
years now.  The old ones still work for me (don't have vista & don't
have 64bit machine), so I am not motivated to update them.  I keep
finding other things to do.  I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Jim