Sender:Trausti Hraunfjord
Date/Time:2010-Apr-14 19:21:35
Subject:Re: szeged yesterday, szeget today

PanoTools NG: Re: szeged yesterday, szeget today Trausti Hraunfjord 2010-Apr-14 19:21:35
What on earth has this got to do with panoramas?

Could you please spam some relevant youtube list with this instead?

With your opinion on what people should or shouldn't be posting here, one
could actually assume that you would know better than to spam us with
completely irrelevant material.

Sorry if I sound like someone in your mirror.