Sender:L.D.I. Felipe B. González
Date/Time:2012-Mar-02 01:11:43
Subject:Re: GoPro cameras

PanoTools NG: Re: GoPro cameras L.D.I. Felipe B. González 2012-Mar-02 01:11:43
Thanks Ned!

It gives me a good idea of the possibilities. Is the HFOV 170? degrees, or
127?? I find no documentation about the stills sizes and fov in pixels.

El 1 de marzo de 2012 18:02, Ned Chiariello <#removed#>escribi?:

--
L.D.I. Felipe B. Gonz?lez C.
#removed#