Sender:AYRTON
Date/Time:2012-Mar-17 00:44:22
Subject:Re: Klaus is fast

PanoTools NG: Re: Klaus is fast AYRTON 2012-Mar-17 00:44:22
WOWWWWWWW

Klaus is The Man on new generation players

I was worried about that and even called Hans on skype, because some of my
clients already asked if the panos would run perfect on the new iPads with
the high resolution display

best

+ 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
+ 55 11 3717 5131 - SP
http://ayrton360.com
twitter.com/ayrton360
"It's not WHAT you shoot. It's the WAY you shoot it."