Sender:Wheaton, Simon
Date/Time:2012-Apr-18 08:23:45
Subject:RE: Re: D800 + ~ 16 mm

PanoTools NG: RE: Re: D800 + ~ 16 mm Wheaton, Simon 2012-Apr-18 08:23:45
What rectilinear lens has the best image quality around this focal length, for similar use on a D800E?

I have a 20mm AIS manual focus lens, but would like lens with best possible image quality around this length or a little wider.

Thanks,
Simon
Canberra
AUSTRALIA