Sender:John Riley
Date/Time:2012-Apr-26 19:29:23
Subject:Re: FEISOL CM-1473 monopod with legs, any good?

PanoTools NG: Re: FEISOL CM-1473 monopod with legs, any good? John Riley 2012-Apr-26 19:29:23
I have the Feisol CT-3442 and love it. Light, works well, strong, very well designed and manufactured. Most of the time, I use it with just the plain, flat top plate to keep down the weight. I also have the leveling base, which works fine, though it doesn't glide as smoothly as I would have thought it should. However, I haven't tried any other manufacturer's leveling base to compare. Swapping bases is a breeze and very secure.

I think it is really hard to beat for the price.

John

John Riley
4Pi-VR Media Solutions
http://4pi-vr.com