Sender:pedro_silva58
Date/Time:2012-May-01 12:04:41
Subject:Re: NN M1 precision

PanoTools NG: Re: NN M1 precision pedro_silva58 2012-May-01 12:04:41
greetings!

that is indeed "astonishingly good...", but it may also be slightly misleading.
when looking at images such as these, in the context of discussions on equipment, people sometimes forget the most important component of the chain: the human behind it all.  just because the honorable johnh can get these results, does not mean that i, using the same equipment, would get equally good results.  i know you know this, but perhaps a reminder is not out of order...
cheers,
pedro

ps: john, why do you shower before and after making panoramas in the garden?! ;-)