Sender:Caroling
Date/Time:2000-May-29 17:06:00
Subject:Re: Soft image issue NOT

proj-imim: Re: Soft image issue NOT Caroling 2000-May-29 17:06:00
I agree that you "can't ask for better" image quality and
I'm happy about that. But I am still asking for more, which
would be better. Smoothmove has the "roll" feature. I agree
with the fact that default roll can be disorienting and
irritating. But I would like it as an option, available with
some key press.

I prepared a page showing screen captures of a pano using
Smoothmove roll, which lets me look at something from a
different angle. It is here:
http://caroling.holyoak.com/Trips/Wholeo/GlassDome/sitoExtension/allArou...

--
Caroling, http://www.wholeo.net/