Sender:Peter Nyfeler
Date/Time:2005-Sep-25 10:22:43
Subject:Re: Set pan/tilt in Pano2qtvr

PanoTools: Re: Set pan/tilt in Pano2qtvr Peter Nyfeler 2005-Sep-25 10:22:43
Hi Marco,

Marco schrieb:

> I can't find a good method to set up the min/max pan/tilt parameter to
> limit a partial spherical qtvr with Pano2qtvr. Bye

It is all implemented in Pano2QTVR under *Spot in QT*

To choose the intial view take a look at the tutorial I wrote at:
http://www.pano2qtvr.com/tutorials.php?hid=GetStartTut

To get specific limitations for pan/tilt and fov you can use also *Spot
in QT*
On the bottom left you can see the current position of the viewer.
To avoid black areas zoom out as much as the black areas are still not
visible. Drag mouse over the Fov/Max value. The cursor changes to a
to an up arrow. Double click and the value is set. Next you can detemine
pan and tilt at the max. zoomed out position. At least you can set a value
for Fov min. Click OK in the bottom right side and you are done.

Hope this helps.....

Additional tutorials will come soon...

Best regards

Peter Nyfeler