Sender:Chris Mason
Date/Time:2000-Jul-12 14:28:39
Subject:RE: Panorama Tools Front End

proj-imim: RE: Panorama Tools Front End Chris Mason 2000-Jul-12 14:28:39
Bear in mind the Coolpix and other digitals usually stores the images in
JPG. I use Thumbs+ to preprocess the images, using the quick turn option
which batch rotates the images without the degradation most processing would
incur. I don't know how they do it but apparently they can turn the JPG
without recompression..

Chris Mason
Box 340, The Valley, Anguilla, British West Indies
Tel: 264 497 5670 Fax: 264 497 8463
USA Fax (561) 382-7771
Take a virtual tour of the island
http://net.ai/ The Anguilla Guide