Sender:Rik Littlefield
Date/Time:2005-Dec-16 03:17:00
Subject:Re: Re/Leveling Equi Panos

PanoTools: Re: Re/Leveling Equi Panos Rik Littlefield 2005-Dec-16 03:17:00
Michael,

Take a look at the wiki:

http://tinyurl.com/5ru9w

(Takes you to
http://www.panotools.info/mediawiki/index.php?
title=Leveling_a_Finished_Panorama )

--Rik

--- In #removed#, Michael Asgian <#removed#>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KIlPFB/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM