Sender:Carl von Einem
Date/Time:2005-Dec-17 11:40:04
Subject:Re: Suggestions for a 19"- 21" Flat panel LCD display

PanoTools: Re: Suggestions for a 19"- 21" Flat panel LCD display Carl von Einem 2005-Dec-17 11:40:04
You didn't mention a price range so I can only recommend the EIZO CG
line of LCDs, I am very happy with a CG-21 (1600x1200, calibrated with
Eye-One Display 2). It has two signal inputs (one DVI, one analog) so
you can attach your desktop Mac or PC and also your laptop. In my case
it's an older G4 (DTP machine) together with a G5 for the panos. The G4
just needed a new PCI dual head graphics card (ATI 128 MB VRAM, passive
cooling) so I can use both displays (the other is an older 17" EIZO CRT
at 1280 x 1024) with both Macs and switch as I like.

happy shopping,

Carl

From: "Peter Sale"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KIlPFB/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM