Sender:Serge Maandag
Date/Time:2006-Jul-05 21:19:22
Subject:RE: Linking pans

PanoTools: RE: Linking pans Serge Maandag 2006-Jul-05 21:19:22
> I have a series of 7 pans, the request is to link them so
> that the show opens on pan 1, a complete revolution is
> performed (maybe on autopilot but perhaps on manual), then we
> move straight into pan 2 where we perform  the revolution and
> move straight into pan 3, and so on until the end of Pan 7
> where we return to Pan 1.

If your good at javascript, you may be able to script this around
ptviewer. You can link the "getview" event to a function that checks
if a complete circle has been made. If so, you can call NewPanoFromList.

Look e.g. here for more info on scripting ptviewer:

http://users2.ev1.net/~wufdog/PT/ptviewerscripting/_ptViewer_Start.htm

Serge.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM