Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2006-Jul-18 00:28:05
Subject:Re: Auto rotation causing stitching problems

PanoTools NG: Re: Auto rotation causing stitching problems Erik Krause 2006-Jul-18 00:28:05
On Monday, July 17, 2006 at 18:36, Zbooy wrote:

> I sympathize completely, had the same problem recently. BTW, image rotation
> would make a nice and useful addition to PTGui :)

I'ts already there: On Control point tab select any image you want,
then chose from the rotate droplist at the bottom. To rotate image in
the pano enter what ever rotation angle you need in image tab "Roll".

best regards
--
Erik Krause
http://www.erik-krause.de/

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/gWFolB/TM

---
<*> Wiki: http://wiki.panoramatools.org/

<*> Gmane (news) nntp://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.graphics.panotools.ng

<*> Gmane (web) http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.graphics.panotools.ng