Sender:Flemming V. Larsen
Date/Time:2007-Mar-08 08:36:19
Subject:Re: Re: strage stitching error

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: strage stitching error Flemming V. Larsen 2007-Mar-08 08:36:19
I use same pano12.dll version as you and tried both hamming and std. lanczos
interpolator.
The ~500 MB psb files are a little heavy for my PC, so for now I'm just
resizing the shots to 1329x2000 and use secure interpolators while finishing
the money-making panos I'm working on.
After that I'll investigate more into the problem to see from where it
comes:
- The interpolators
- Bug in the pano12.dll version (I installed MinGW 2.8 last week)
- Memory-problems with large files (only have 2 GB and after opening the
pano in PS CS2 I got a "Low on Virtual Memory" warning!)
- something else
- or perhaps a combination

- Fleming