Sender:Jim Watters
Date/Time:2007-Apr-04 21:16:27
Subject:Re: pano12.dll problem

PanoTools NG: Re: pano12.dll problem Jim Watters 2007-Apr-04 21:16:27
dino2two wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I can't use anymore the Panorama Tools plug-in in Photoshop. When I try
> to use the Adjust (or others from the list) command or the PTAdjust
> (from ePaperPress) I get the following message: File pano12.dll is not
> correctly installed. I used this function before on this computer and I
> do not make any modification to the PS. Does anyone know about this
> problem?

I have received this message a couple times. I am not sure why it
happens.  Restarting Photoshop resolved it.  I am about two months
behind releasing a new build of the plugins.  This was one error I was
hoping to track down.  It might be a memory problem, but don't know.

I plan to use this long weekend to finish this.

Anyone else seeing this problem please send me a private message of with
details of their system setup.  OS, memory, version of PS.  Maybe I can
track it down....

--
Jim Watters

jwatters @ photocreations . ca