Sender:Luca Vascon
Date/Time:2007-Nov-09 00:44:34
Subject:Re: New wiki page, request...

PanoTools NG: Re: New wiki page, request... Luca Vascon 2007-Nov-09 00:44:34
I always loose myself...
THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF A GOOD MAP!!!
1 We still need to know which blender supports the fileformats...
2 things like the trick to extract fisheye views from an equirect... and
pano12-pano13, Ptgui "new projections"