Sender:Yoram Bernet
Date/Time:2007-Dec-29 01:38:21
Subject:RE: calibrating a lens/teleconverter combo using PTGui

PanoTools NG: RE: calibrating a lens/teleconverter combo using PTGui Yoram Bernet 2007-Dec-29 01:38:21
Erik and Jim Watters, thanks to you both.

I'm still stuck. I am following the tutorial that Erik pointed me towards.
I've downloaded the latest pano12.dll that Jim  pointed me towards and yet I
seem to have a substantially different version of the Gui than the one in
the tutorial. In particular, it does not allow me to designate control
points of type 'Line' (just vertical or horizontal line) and miscellaneous
other differences. Here's the gui that the tutorial shows:

and here's the gui that I have:

Obviously, I have a different version of (probably) PTGui. I'm running
version 7.5 (according to the 'Help/About'.

ANy suggestions on how I can get the straight line control points out of
this version of PTGui? Or alternatively - how do I get the version of PTGui
that supports the slcps?

Many thanks and my apologies for the noise on the list. Hopefully - this is
useful to others as well.

Yoram