Sender:Neo
Date/Time:2008-Jul-04 16:11:29
Subject:Re: PTSTEREO in command line ?

PanoTools NG: Re: PTSTEREO in command line ? Neo 2008-Jul-04 16:11:29
--- In #removed#, "Erik Krause" <erik.krause@...>
wrote:

> On Wednesday, July 02, 2008 at 15:53, Neo wrote:
>
> > but when you give several good panotools script on file1,
file2...
> > The optimization and result is on the last file.
> >
> > Options are the key to understand ! Don't you think so ?
>
> Yes, but I must admit that I never used PTStereo. Perhaps you find
> something in the mail archive: http://www.panotools.org/mailarchive
> All the old proj-imim and Panotools mails are archived there...
>
> As far as I know PTStereo was intended as a helper app for
PTPicker.
> If PTStereo is invoked from within PTPicker you can spot the used
> command line paramters f.e. using sysinternals ProcessExplorer...
>
> best regards
> Erik Krause
> http://www.erik-krause.de

Yes this is a good way to do !

I didn't know something about sysinternals ProcessExplorer : that's
really interesting. I will try it as soon as possible.

At the moment, I just finished to read everything on the mail
archive. Ptstereo is really developped for optimizing several
pictures : that's what I need.

But I found a limitation when too many control points are given on
too many pictures (7 pictures, with 50 control points for each
picture : it begins to crash : iterations begins but never ending..).

So i'm looking for an option, perhap's about RAM allocation...
Iterations control (limitation for average difference between control
points to stop iterations)...

Do you have any idea ?

Thanks for your help Erik !