Sender:Daniel Maurer
Date/Time:2001-Jun-14 17:14:36
Subject:Re: re:PTeditor

proj-imim: Re: re:PTeditor Daniel Maurer 2001-Jun-14 17:14:36
Hi Pierre, listmembers,
i have installed PanoTools 2.5a and to get PtGui to run i use the pano12.dll
of version 2.1. The problem is that only  PtEditor does not work with this
dll, and PtGui crashes with the 2.5a dll. The solution is to wether always
change the dll in the windows system or to copy PtEditor together with the
PtEditor preferences and the pano12.dll (Version2.5a) to an external drive
(zip, disk) and to start it from there.

Bye Daniel