Sender:Peter Reimer
Date/Time:2001-Jul-11 21:44:19
Subject:Re: PTObject How to

proj-imim: Re: PTObject How to Peter Reimer 2001-Jul-11 21:44:19
Hi,
i have a small object of a lunar eclipse online:
http://www.reimer-web.de/objects.html
I'm sorry for the bad image quality, but i have only a 300 mm lens and
had to scan the prints with a flatbed scanner.

When i combined the 22 single images to one long stripe using PTtripe i
got a few strange pixel in the upper left corner of each frame. You can
find a enlarged version of a three-frame-stripe at
http://www.reimer-web.de/test/mond.jpg
Has anybody else seen that effect? I'm using pano12.dll version 2.5b0

regards, Peter