Sender:Hans
Date/Time:2009-Dec-06 22:08:17
Subject:Re: PanoSalado 2: Flash 10 native pano player

PanoTools NG: Re: PanoSalado 2: Flash 10 native pano player Hans 2009-Dec-06 22:08:17

--- In #removed#, "fierodeval" <fierodeval@...> wrote:

> I agree with Ken, it's too fast. When I move the mouse 100 pixels, the panorama rotates >360 crazy degrees!

Yes even on my old G5 it does this but not smooth but in large jerky jumps.

I am really afraid of what to come with the new Flash 10.1

I have asked people to test it several weeks ago but got very little response.
The current Beta  behaves very strange exactly with the friction.
Even with my standard setting which is lower than the default I get jumps in the area of 90 -360 degrees on OS 10.4.11

Hans