Sender:Andrei Bodrov
Date/Time:2001-Oct-18 12:59:16
Subject:Re : ptviewerBeanInfo.class

proj-imim: Re : ptviewerBeanInfo.class Andrei Bodrov 2001-Oct-18 12:59:16
i have the same errors with ptviewer classes, but i think that answer
on this question can give only Helmut :)

about favicon.ico - it's not reaaly error - just somebody with IE put
your site info favorites. more info you can find on www.favicon.com
or download archive from http://www.all-in-one.ee/downloads that
includes favicon.ico and instructions for use it.

if you also found in log errors like "robots.txt not found" - it's not
very big problem too. just read Apache manual for prepare your server
for searching robots.

<b.r.>

Andrei

Andrei Bodrov